Image Map

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

We Were On a Break!!!!

Hi Lovelies!

LOL! I've always wanted to title a post like that. I'm sure everyone knows where that particular quote comes from. Friends is one of my favorite shows and I have watched every season like a million times. It drives my husband crazy, but he has his football games, ESPN, and his XBOX games, and I have my tv shows; Friends, reality tv (keeping up the kardashians, Ice loves Coco, ect.). I know it's just a show, but I think it would cool to have friends that are that close. I guess that's why I like it so much.

Anyways, here are a few of my favorite quotes from the show ( in no particular order):




















Have a happy Tuesday Lovelies!!!

~Angie

2 comments:

  1. I meant to say Happy Wednesday not Tuesday!!!!! Happy Wednesday to you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete