Image Map

Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Letters

Hi Lovelies! 

Happy Friday I'm so sorry I haven't posted since Tuesday! I had a big assignment due in my psych class that took most of my free time (i.e. naptime and bedtime). I promise I will do better the rest of the week and into next week. Today I'm linking up with Ashley for Friday Letters. Enjoy!

Dear Husband- You are an amazing husband and father. I love you!

Dear Weather- It's December and I'm loving the 60-70 degree weather. Winter will be here before we know it so I'm going to enjoy you!

Dear Christmas Tree- I promise I will finish decorating you tomorrow!

Dear hair- I will be trimmed very soon.

Dear Psy 527- You are giving me a headache.....and I don't like you right now

That's all I have lovelies! Have a great Friday!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment