Image Map

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Let's talk about hair, baby!

Hi Lovelies! 

I have a love/hate relationship with my hair. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate, and sometimes it has a mind of its own. You see, I was blessed with fine, naturally curly hair that not only has curly pieces, but, straight pieces, and wavy pieces.

I have always wanted my hair to look like this:


But, I just don't look good in long hair (I'm short so long hair is not my thing). So, since I have been blessed with curly hair I have decided that I just need to accpet it and learn to work with it. 

This how I want my hair to look:




I think I can work with this hairstyle. I will need to let my bangs grow out and I will need to get a perm to even out my curls and to make all uniform. So, I think this the hairstyle that I'm going to get in a couple of months.

What do you think?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment