Image Map

Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday Favorites #2

 Hi Lovelies!

Happy Happy Friday!!!! I just thought I would share some of my favorite finds from this week.

I make a similar hoagie, but these look so delish.

 Favorite DIY: Braided T-shirt Bracelets
I plan trying to make these one say with some old t-shirts that I have laying around. They look pretty easy! 


I've made these before, and they are so yummy. Even the Little loved them (she loves anything with peanut butter and chocolate chips).
 Favorite Fashion
Self explanatory! 
I love to try new recipes for such a classic dish. 


Favorite Place
London. This another place that I would like to visit one day.
Favorite Sip: Pomegranate Cooler
I have never had a pomegranate, but I would love to try this sometime. 

Favorite Snack: S'mores snack mix

Now, I make a similar snack mix and I know the Little would love this!


Favorite Find: Kitchen command center
This is something that I have been wanting to do in my kitchen. It would keep everything organized. I love this idea. 
 Favorite Slurp: Crockpot potato soup


Favorite Decor
This is a breathtakingly beautiful bedroom. I love the shade of blue that was used on the walls. 


What some of your favorite finds this week?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment