Image Map

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies!

It's Sunday! You know the deal!



This week's questions:

1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food

 peanut butter cups
pizza
macaroni and cheese

2. First 3 things you do in the morning

put on my glasses
take the Little to the bathroom
fix breakfast
 
3. Last 3 things you do at night

read 
drink water
check on the Little

4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss

American Idol
Keeping up with the Kardashians
How I Met Your Mother
 
5. 3 places you want to visit

Ireland
London
Paris

Have a lovely Sunday!

~Angie

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhh - peanut butter cups! Yum yum!! I also completely agree with your travel list. Those three cities would be amazing to visit I am sure.
    ~Amanda
    Visiting from the Sunday Social

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping up with the Kardashians! I can't believe this show has been on TV for so long./. but I'm not complaining! I'm keep watching if they keep filming :)

    ReplyDelete