Image Map

Monday, January 13, 2014

Where would I be.......

I recently saw a status update that posed the following question: Where do you think you would be if you hadn't met your significant other? This is something that I think about quite a bit, I know that I would not be the person that I am now and I know I would not be a wife and a mother. As some of you know, the Hubbs and I have known each other since the third grade and all through school we had the same circle of friends and I had a crush on him all through high school (he did not know this). He finally started talking to me about a year and half after we graduated and we started dating in March of 1993. We have been together for 20 years and we have been through so much that has made us that much stronger. 

Now back to the question: Where do you think you would be if you hadn't met your significant other?

I would not have the life that I have now. I would be 40, single, and still living with my parents and taking care of them, babysitting my nieces and nephews, and just not having a life of my own. I thank God every day that Paul saw me leave my parent's house, picked me up, and took me to his parents where I lived for a year until we found a place of our own. I would not have Angelina and I would not have Paul. They are the best blessings that a girl could ever have. I love them so much and they have given me the life that I have always wanted. 

Now, it's your turn to answer the question:
Where do you think you would be if you hadn't met your significant other? 

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment