Image Map

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What I'm reading Wednesday

Hi Lovelies!

One of my resolutions was to read more because it is something that I love to do and sometimes I just can never find the time for it. Right now, I have only read one book in the last three weeks, however, this is going to be changing, and I would like to read at least one book a week. 

The book that I want to share is John Saul's "Hellfire". I have wanted to read this for quite sometime, so when I saw it on our local library I snatched it up before anyone else could grab it. 

Summary:

The old mill has been silent for a hundred years, its dread secrets locked from view. Still, the people of Westover, Massachusetts, remember . . . and whisper of that terrible day when horrifying flames claimed eleven innocent young lives. The day the mill's doors slammed shut--forever.

But now, the last of the once-powerful Sturgess family is about to unlock those doors again . . . and unleash an elemental fury. For behind the padlocks, deep within the dark, abandoned building, a terrible vengeance waits. A vengeance conceived in HELLFIRE.

In my opinion, this book was a page turner and has a few twists and turns, but overall it was an intense read. It had sympathetic characters,  a spooky plot, and a heated resolution that all make for a very compelling story. 

I would highly recommend this if you love reading suspense novels.

What are you reading today?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment