Image Map

Friday, January 24, 2014

Togetherness

Hi Lovelies!

Good Morning! It's Friday (insert happy dance)!!!!

Sorry about not posting the last couple of days. Since my current class started a couple of weeks ago, I have been busy trying to keep up all of the readings. Well, all three of us are finally over the colds that we have had for the last two weeks. Hopefully we won't get it again, fingers crossed.

I thought I would share what my day was like yesterday. Actually, it was a great day filled with homemaking duties, making the most delicious homemade recipes, and just hanging out with the two most important people in my life. 

My morning was spent fixing breakfast for the Little, who ate peanut butter toast, a popsicle, and a granola bar (her appitite has been off because of the medicine she is taking for an ear infection). I made myself a bagel with a little bit of cream cheese, and the husband ate oatmeal and blueberries. After breakfast and while the Little was watching the Disney Channel, I started making beef stew. I cut up the veggies (potaotes and carrots), browned the stew meat, threw everything in the crockpot along with some beefy mushroom soup, and a can of beef broth and waited for the yumminess to come together and this is the result:





Then after some quiet time, we ate some delicious apple pie (that I had made that morning)....


Then the rest of the day was filled a little bit of cleaning here and there and playing with the Little. It was such a fun and relaxing day, and I am happiest in the kitchen making yummy, scrumptious meals that my family loves.

I love days like yesterday and I hope to have many more of them in the future.

Have a wondeful Friday and I'll be back in the evening with another post.

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment