Image Map

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Setting goals for the New Year

Hi Lovelies!

I've decided that this year instead of making New Year's Resolutions, I'm making small goals for every month in 2014. I'll list them out and at the end of the month I'll recap how I have done with the goals that I have set for myself. So, we we go!

January Goals:

Spend time in the Word

In order to accomplish this I plan on participating in several Bible studies over the next few months. I want to begin and end my day in scripture and I want to include the word of God in my daily life.

Drink more water

I know I drink alot of water, but lately I have slacked off. So I hope to get better with this goal throughout the month.

Be healthier

I have recently rejoined Weight Watchers and I plan on making this a lifestyle style change instead of just a diet. I will do updates here and there on my progress throughout the year. Hopefully by doing this it will keep more accountable. 

Use my calendar more

I have a Erin Condren Life Planner and Daytimer Family Planner that I use, however, I have slacked off on updating them in the last few weeks. My hope for this month is to update them more often and actually use them more often as well.

Put my phone down

I admit, even though I use a Tracfone prepaid cell phone, I need to put the phone down during the day. I have gotten into the habit of checking Facebook and Twitter multiple times throughout the day and this needs to stop now. I hope I can make this happen. 

Be more present

I want to more memories with my family  and just enjoy the special moments that we have together. I want to be in the moment with my family and to just enjoy this time that we have together.

Do you make New Year's Resolutions or do set monthly goals throughout the year?

Have a lovely day!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment