Image Map

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Random Thoughts on a Wednesday

Hi Lovelies!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday. I just wanted to share some jumbled thoughts that have been running through my head all day.

  • I wanted to write a Tasty Tuesday post today, but I just haven't found a recipe that I have wanted to try. Although, I think I will make some Chicken Lasgana rolls up and some traditional lasgna roll ups. 
  • I have been watching Crazy Heart on Amazon Prime and I'm loving it. Who knew Jeff Bridges and Colin Farrell could sing. 
  • I really need to work on the second part of my paper and I still need to read two chapters for this week.
  • I love my new haircut.
  • I'm excited about my birthday next month. Age is just a number ladies!
  • Teen Mom 2 is back (one of my guilty pleasures)
  • Keeping Up With the Kardashians season premire was Sunday and Monday. So excited and yes it is one of my guilty pleasures.
  • I watched the remake of "Flowers in the Attic" on Lifetime this past Saturday. I still think the book is better, they seemed to have glossed over some of the more important parts of the book, which I thought were important.
  • I can't wait for the Lifetime movie "Lizzy Borden Took an Ax". It premires next Saturday. For some reason I have always been facinated with this particular story.
  • I'm currently reading "Hellfire" by John Saul. He is a great story teller. I'm biting my nails while reading this book.

That's all the ramdomness that I have for now. Have a great Tuesday and I'll see ya tomorrow!

~Angie



No comments:

Post a Comment