Image Map

Monday, January 27, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovelies! 

It's Monday....again. Don't you just hate Mondays? I can say that even though the weekend went by super fast, we did have fun and spent most of the weekend outside, just playing and going for walks. 

 
As I look out the window:

Right now, the sun is just rising, it's windy, and it's cold, so cold. The high is only supposed to be 33 with a windchill of 20. So, I think we will be staying in today, even though we were supposed to take the Little for a re-check on her ears. That can wait until tomorrow. 

Right now:

I am watching the Disney channel with the Little, the Husband is still asleep, and I am writing this post.

Thinking and Pondering:

Just thinking about life in general, what we are going to do this week, and how I need to plan me week soon.

On my bedside table (Kindle):

The same books that I have been switching between for the last few weeks. A couple of V.C. Andrews books, a new Stephen King book (Dr. Sleep) and a John Saul book (Second Child).

On my TV tonight:

How I Met Your Mother
A few episodes of Dawson's Creek

Listening to:

The sound of the TV and my daughter's giggle.

On the menu this week:

Monday: Baked potatoes, salad, and a veggie
Tuesday: Tacos, chips and salsa
 Wednesday: Chicken Cheesestake sammies, french fries, and salad
Thursday: Baked pork chops, orzo, and veggies
Friday: Beef Stew, cornbread
Saturday: Meatball sammies, and salad
Sunday: (Superbowl) Shredded beef/chicken cheesesteak sammies, potato salad, mini taco salad, totinos pizza rolls, salad, some sort of dessert.

On my to do list:

Laundry
Vacuum all rooms
Work on paper

Plans for the week:

Monday: relaxing and just hanging out at home
Tuesday: relaxing and just hanging out at home and a little bit of studying
Wednesday: a little bit of studying
Thursday: library
Friday: dance class
Saturday: at home date night with the Husband
Sunday: Superbowl party

My simple pleasure:

Reading a good book

Looking around the house:

The house a pretty clean, just a few hot wheels scattered around the living room and the breakfast dishes need to be washed.

On my prayer list:

Family and friends. 

Have a great Monday Lovelies!!! Stay warm!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment