Image Map

Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovelies! 

Can I just say that it's cold outside? We are staying in and cuddling together and watching some movies today.  We had a great weekend complete with an at home date night with the Hubby.  Weekends always seem to go so fast these days. Am I right? 

P.S. this was suppose to post early this morning. I'm not sure what happened, so it's late! Sorry! 

Anyways, I just wanted to pop in and link up with Sandy for Happy Homemaker Monday.

 

As I look out the window: 

All I can say is that's it's cold outside. The sun can be very deceptive during the winter months and when you step outside the cold air just takes your breath away.

Right now I am: 

Sitting on the couch watching the Disney Channel and eating breakfast with the Little.

Thinking and pondering:

On my paper for my current class that ends on Wednesday, and trying to figure out a study schedule for my next class that begins on Thursday.

On my bedside table:

Just a few books by V.C. Andrews and a few by books by Nicholas Sparks, and couple by John Saul.

On my TV tonight:

I plan on watching  "The thing called love" with River Phoenix and Samantha Mathis. River was one of my first crushes, I loved all of this movies and saw every one of them.



Listening to:

The movie and the game the my hubby is playing on the Xbox,

On the menu for this week:

Monday: Breakfast for dinner. Pancakes, scrambles eggs, turkey bacon, fruit, and milk
Tuesday: Spaghetti and meatballs, salad, garlic bread.
Wednesday: Chicken tacos with spanish rice and veggies
Thursday: Baked pork chops, baked potatoes (crockpot) and salad
Friday: Catfish, orzo with parsley, and veggies
Saturday: Beans and cornbread
Sunday: Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, salad, and rolls

On my to do list:

Laundry (six loads to fold and put away)
Vacuum all rooms
Mopping

Plans for the week:

Library time for the Little 
Dance class for the Little

What I'm sewing, crocheting, knitting, and creating:

I'm making bracelets and necklaces right now.

My simple pleasure:

Sitting on the couch, under a blanket, reading a good book.

Lessons learned this past week:

To let God be in control. He does not give us more than we can handle and I need to trust in Him more. 

Looking around the house:

The house relatively clean. The living room is cluttered with hot wheels and other toys. The floors need to be vacuumed again, and the breakfast dishes need to be washed.

From the camera:

I haven't taken many pictures this week.

Prayer List:

Friends and family

Bible Verse, devotional:

 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.”
(Isaiah 55:8-9, ESV)

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment