Image Map

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday Inspiration: Kitchen Command Centers

It's the start of a new year and that means a new list of projects. This list will include....

Creating a kitchen command center

It is something that I have always wanted to do for a while because I think it will eliminate all of the counter clutter and it will help to tidy up my kitchen and create a little tiny office space. I just haven't tackled this paricular project yet, because I'm in the process of rearranging my kitchen in order to make this happen. Right now, I have a counter where I have my microwave with a set of cabinets above it that serves as my pantry. I'm planning on moving the microwave to the counter by the stove and I'm moving the drain board to the other side of the kitchen sink. And then I will take the empty counter and turn that into my kitchen command center. 

I wanted to get some inspiration, so I turned to pinterest and here's what I found:





Everything that I have pinned is on my pinterest board, Kitchen Keepers.

Do you have a kitchen command center? If so, where did you find the inspiration for it?

Have a lovely Saturday!

~Angie

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment