Image Map

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Ramblings on a Tuesday

Hi Lovelies!

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone is staying warm. It's been cold here, but it's nothing we can't handle. I feel for the people who are living in the states were the negative temps are. Stay warm.

Today I wanted to share a random type of post with you today:

It's cold here so we stayed in yesterday and we probably will stay in tomorrow as well. It makes for a very energetic little girl.

We have a busy week coming up: doc appointment, library time, dance class, maybe a dino exhibit, and our annual Superbowl party.

Speaking of the dino exhibit....this is the one we are thinking about going to:


I really want to see  Mr. Peabody and Sherman. I loved Mr. Peabody when I was a kid.




I also want to see this movie:




I'm really loving this outfit right now:


love the colors!

I'm behind on my laundry, who isn't? However, I did clean the washing machine this morning (I'll have a post about how to clean your washer later in the week).

 I'm thinking about starting the series "Breaking Bad" or "Sons of Anarchy". Which is the best one?

Is a random kind of day for you? If so, please tell me about in the comments below!

Have a terrific Tuesday Lovelies!

~Angie 

No comments:

Post a Comment