Image Map

Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Letters

Hi Lovelies!

Hello! I hope you are having a wonderful Friday. I felt compelled to write a few Friday letters tonight. Friday favorites will be back next Friday.



Dear God, Thank you for getting me through the difficult time that I have been expereincing lately. I will be spending more time with you, every day.

Dear Husband, thank you for talking to me tonight. It really did make me feel better. And I'm sorry for being such a pain today. I can't promise it won't happen again, but I will try my best to be a better wife.

Dear Little, you make my world so much brighter. You bring me so much joy and I love you very much.

Dear American Idol, I finally think you have the best panel of judges this season. I have been loving watching the new season and I cannot wait for next Wednesday to get here. 

Dear Self, you really need to start feeling better about yourself. Just work on small goals and just take it one day at time and things should go smoothly.

Dear Planners, thank you for keeping me so organized. 

Dear Research Methods, it's only been one week and I am already stressed out. Please take it easy one me I don't know how much I can handle. 

Dear Sleep, please come easy tonight. I need some sleep. It just might make me feel better. 

Dear blog readers, thank you for coming back every day. I know I'm not much of a writer, I try my hardest. Thanks for reading and commenting. You're the best!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment