Image Map

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies! 

I hope everyone a safe and wonderful holiday season. It's time for Sunday Social. Here are this week's questions:


1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
 

Yes. I recently rejoined Weight Watchers and hope to achieve my weight loss goal by the end of the year.


2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?


Do what is simple for you and something that you enjoy doing. For me, that's walking. It's easy and you can do it anywhere.

 

3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?


Spent time with my family, watching holiday movies and just relaxing.
 

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?


Reach my goal weight. This was something that I did not accomplish in 2013. I lost all motivation for losing weight.
 

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.

My daughter's 4th birthday
My birthday
Achieving my goal weight

Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

~Angie

1 comment:

  1. good luck! i know you will hit those 3 things this year! i like your workout tip :)

    ReplyDelete