Image Map

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies!

Happy Sunday and Happy Sunday Social day!

 
1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?

Life with the Vanns and I have been blogging for almost 5 years now. Wow! 

2. Why do you blog?

 I blog because I love to write. I may not be very good at it, but I'm trying and I hope to continue to get better at it.

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?

The Glamorous Life of  a Housewife
 
4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2013?

I know we are supposed to list our favorite post in 2013, however, I wanted to share the post where I was very honest and talked about a topic that still hurts to this very day.
 The post was titled: My Life

5. What are your blogging goals for 2014?

to blog at least 4 times a week

to grow my blog more
 
 6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow?


Have a great Sunday!!

~Angie


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your story, its very touching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I started reading the very exact same blogs as you :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete