Image Map

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies!

It's Sunday night, 11:20pm and I am just now finishing this post. I hope everyone has had an enjoyable and relaxing Sunday. Before today ends, I wanted to link up with Neely for Sunday Social.



Here are this week's questions: 

1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup? 

I think I was in the 7th grade when I started wearing makeup
2. What are your top 3 favorite beauty products? 

Avon Magix face profector


Loreal Mineral Foundation

Blistex

3. What is one makeup product you don’t leave home without? 

I never leave home without my Eos Lip Balm

4. What is your daily beauty routine? 

Wash my face with cetaphil morning and night and then I put my Avon Magix face profector (it takes the redness from my face)
Blistex on my lips

 
5. What is your favorite hair/makeup product you’ve discovered in the last year?

Avon Magix Face Profector

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment