Image Map

Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovelies!

Is it really Monday? Where did the weekend go? Anyway, another week is here so we might as well just accept and move on, right?

It's time for Happy Homemaker Monday with Sandy from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.


 

As I look out the window:

The weather has been amazing this past week, but it looks like we are in for a cool down this week. Hopefully it won't get any colder than this!


Right now I am: 

Sitting on the couch, watching the Disney Channel with the Little and updating my planners.

Thinking and pondering:

If I should make an appointment for the Little for a recheck on her ears. Also, I need to update my planners and finalize a study schedule for my current class (Research Methods).

On my bedside table:

Just a few books by V.C. Andrews and a few by books by Nicholas Sparks, and couple by John Saul.

On my TV tonight:

I'm watching "The Bling Ring" tonight.


Listening to:

"Time for your checkup" from Doc McStuffins on the Disney channel.

On the menu for this week:

Monday: Beans and cornbread
Tuesday: Spaghetti and meatballs, salad, garlic bread.
Wednesday: Homemade pizza and breadsticks, salad
Thursday: Baked pork chops, baked potatoes (crockpot) and salad
Friday: Beef Stew, "homemade" bread, salad
Saturday: Roast, potatoes, and corn
Sunday: Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, salad, and rolls

On my to do list:

Laundry (six loads to fold and put away)
Vacuum all rooms
Mopping
Plan our Superbowl/my birthday party

Plans for the week:

Library time for the Little 
Dance class for the Little
Tackle my growing to do list
Run a few errands

What I'm sewing, crocheting, knitting, and creating:

I'm making bracelets and necklaces right now.

My simple pleasure:

Sitting on the couch, under a blanket, reading a good book.

Lessons learned this past week:

To let God be in control. He does not give us more than we can handle and I need to trust in Him more. 

Looking around the house:

The house relatively clean. The kitchen still needs to be cleaned, and the clothes need to be folded and put away.

From the camera:



Prayer List:

Friends and family

Bible Verse, devotional:

 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.”
(Isaiah 55:8-9, ESV)

Have a nice and wonderful Monday!

~Angie








2 comments:

  1. My husband is taking college classes too, lot of work.

    Your menu sounds yummy, and seems like quite a few of you are having spaghetti and meatballs on Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Letting God take control is something I have a lot of trouble with. I am slowly getting there.

    ReplyDelete