Image Map

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturday Stuff

Hi Lovelies! 

I'm a list maker. I love lists, so I thought I would write this post using a list! Saturday Stuff, here we go!!

~ date happened tonight, and we watched "Man of Steel". Not my favorite. I prefer the original "Superman the Movie" with Christopher Reeve. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but in my opionion, not great.

~ after being inside for seems weeks and weeks, we were finally able to go outside for some fresh air. We enjoyed ourselves in the beautiful weather (65 degrees!).

~ tomorrow we will be in the 70s and we plan to spend some time outside. 

~ my next class started on this past Thursday. I have so much reading to do for this week and I have to work on my first assignment for the class. Wish me luck!

~ I'm opening my Etsy store in a few days. Once it's open I will post the link. So excited!!!

So, that's what's been happening around here!

~Angie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment