Image Map

Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


I'm linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday.

The weather:

It's finally fall around these parts!! It's 64 right now with blue skies and we also have a slight breeze. I'm so happy that the temps have finally cooled down!!!

On my reading pile:

Right now I'm reading Sisterhood Everlasting and of course, my psych text book. 

On my TV:

Still watching How I Met Your Mother and I plan to start watching Revenge, Once Upon a Time, and Parenthood.

On the Menu this week:

Monday: roasted chicken with potatoes and carrots
Tuesday: re-fried beans and chili
Wednesday: chicken pizza
Thursday: baked potatoes and veggies
Friday: Mexican cornbread
Saturday: Stew and cornbread
Sunday: roast, potatoes and veggies

On my to do list:

Laundry
update planners
work on menu plan for the next two weeks
work on online class
catch up on bible studies

What I'm creating:

I'm working on a blanket and some more bracelets. 

Homemaking tips:

None that I can think of right now. Maybe I can think of some tonight

Looking around the house:

The kitchen needs to be cleaned and the living room needs to be picked up.

~Angie

1 comment:

  1. Your menu sounds so good, that roast chicken just made me drool lol

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete