Image Map

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Weekend Recap


Friday
 
Our weekend was fun and relaxing. We decided to take a spontaneous trip (as spontaneous as you can get with a toddler) to Wichita Falls Texas. Baby girl was a dream during the entire trip. Baby girl got excited when we told her that we in Texas and promptly said "Let's go see the toys!!!!!" Girlfriend has her priorties straight doesn't she?




Texas State Line

Our first stop was to Target. I think we played with every single toy in the toy aisle and baby girl even left with a new guitar ( all she had to do was look at Daddy and say "guitar please Daddy" and of course he bought it for her. She has her Daddy wrapped around her little finger doesn't she?
Target

Our next stop was of course Baby girl's favorite store, Toys R Us. We spent 2 hours in this store and watched Baby Girl ride a two wheeler with training wheels all over the store. I felt like I had two kids that day!!






Toys R Us

We left with this bike for Baby girl. I consider it an early Christmas present. She rode this bike all over the store and she loved it!!!

Saturday

We decided just to hang out at home and relax. I did some cleaning and of course I tackled the never ending laundry pile. Husband spent some quality with baby girl and we just relaxed together as a family. 

Sunday

This was another very relaxing day. We watched football and I made a nice lunch and baked a little bit with my special helper. Again, we just relaxed together as a family and spent some quality time together.

This weekend was great!!!! I hope we can have many more just like it!!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment