Image Map

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Social

 Hi Lovelies!! This week's Sunday Social is all about Halloween!!! I love Halloween, it's the only holiday where for one night you can be whomever you want to be!!!! Let's get to it!!!



1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?(pictures??) 

The tiger costume my mom made for me when I was seven. She used to tell me that I wore it all the time!! There was a picture but unfortunately I don't have it :(

2. If you could go back and dress up as something what would it be?

Probably a superhero, maybe Wonder Woman?

3. Favorite costume as an adult?(pictures)

I usually don't dress up for Halloween, but this Halloween Baby girl has requested that I dress up as Elmo!! I bought an Elmo t-shirt, and she has the frilly Elmo costume, and daddy will wear his cooking monster t-shirt. Here are some pics of the "costumes":

Baby girl's costume

My "costume" worn with jeans

Daddy's "costume"

4. Favorite Halloween Candy?

Reece's peanut butter cups and nestle crunch bars

 5. Favorite Halloween Memory?

When we would dress up for our class Halloween party in elementary school. Those times were always fun for me. 

6. Whats your favorite scary movie?

I love scary movies! Some of my favorites are:

 Parts I,II, and III



 Parts I and III only


All of the Scream movies

They just don't make them like this any more!!!!
 
Have a Happy Sunday Lovelies!!!
 
~Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment