Image Map

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies! It's time to link up with Neely for Sunday Social!! This week is all about books! I love to read so this is perfect for me!

1. Favorite childhood book:

The Sweet Valley High Series

2. Favorite book lately:

Sisterhood Everlasting. This is the last book in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series



3. Book you wish you could live:

Pretty much anything by Nicholas Sparks, especially The Notebook (mainly for the time frame, 
 1940s I think).

 

4. If you could be any character from a book who would it be and why?

 I would love to be young Allie Calhoun from the Notebook.




5. Favorite book turned into a movie:

The Notebook

 6. Favorite magazines:





Well, Lovelies, that's what I like to read! What do you like to read?

~Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment