Image Map

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Weekend Recap

Hi Lovelies! We had a semi-busy and fun filled weekend! Here's a recap of Friday through Sunday. Enjoy!!!

Friday-

We spent the day relaxing, napping, and watching some of baby girl's favorite shows (Barney, Caillou, Dora, and Sesame Street). After naptime we took Baby girl to the park and she had a blast. She played in the sand, slid down the slide, tried out the swings, and played in the sand some more. She loved building sand castles! I did not bring camera with me so I don't have any pictures of her awesome sand castles (Mom Fail #1).

Saturday-

Daddy and Baby girl spend the day relaxing while Momma did her daily chores, put supper in the crock pot and tried to catch up on the never ending laundry pile. After naptime, we decided to take Baby girl to the pumpkin patch. This was her first trip so she was very excited! All the way there she kept saying "I so excited to go to punkin patch!!" When we got there, I think all three of us were a little disappointed because it was literally a pumpkin patch. There were no rides, or bouncy houses, or mazes, just a pumpkin patch. Although it wasn't what we expected we still had fun and Baby girl picked out to small pumpkins and was as happy as a clam. Again, I did not have my camera so I don't have any pictures of her picking out her pumpkins (Mom Fail #2).

That night, the Husband and I decided to rent Rock of Ages. YAAAAAAY! I have been waiting for months to see and I was not disappointed. I loved, loved, loved the movie!! 



I loved the music and I know I'm going to get some flack for this one, but I loved Tom Cruise as "Stacy Jaxx". He was awesome!! I know he's crazy and has completely lost his mind, but he is a great actor!


The music that was featured in the movies brought back so many memories for me. I don't if I am the only one, but when I hear certain songs (i.e. You Give Love a Bad Name, Photograph, Every Rose Has It's Throne, I Remember You, etc) they take me back to the first time that I ever heard them.I plan on buying the soundtrack so I can have for my 80s themed birthday party!!!!!!

Sunday-

Sunday was full of football and food! Of course we watched the Dallas/Carolina game (Cowboys won!!!).


And I fixed nachos and chili (I'll post the recipes this weekend). The food was yummy!!! All in all, we had a great, relaxing weekend. I hope we have more of them!!!

Have a great night lovelies! See ya tomorrow!

Kisses,

~Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment