Image Map

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

So What! Wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon today for So What Wednesday. 

This week I'm saying So What If.......



I haven't watched any of the presidental debates. I really have no interest them.

I absolutely love the movie "Rock of Ages"!!! I am a child of the eighties!! 

I thought Tom Cruise was AWESOME in the movie. He may be crazy, but he is a great actor.

I'm not dreading turning the big 4-0. I have decided to embrace it instead. 

I already have my birthday party planned. It's going to be 80s all the way baby!

I let my daughter run around in a t-shirt and pull up most of the day yesterday.

I would rather gauge my eyeballs out with a spoon than watch another episode of Caillou. At first it was cute, now it's just annoying as hell!!!

~Angie 


No comments:

Post a Comment