Image Map

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So What Wednesday

Hi Lovelies!!! It's Wednesday and we all know what Wednesdays are all about!! So What Wedenesday is here!! I'm linking up with Shannon again!!! Here what I'm saying So What to!!

 

So What If.......

I lock myself in the bathroom just so I can be alone for a few minutes (I need some "me time"). Please, please tell me that I'm not the only one who does this!!!

I'm excited for Halloween. We are decorating this weekend and I just ordered Baby Girl's costume.

I'm super excited for Thanksgiving this year. I'm hosting again which means I get to do all of the cooking, which I love to do!!!

I can't wait for the premiere of Ice Loves CoCo. I just love this show and they are so cute!!!

I catch up on some of my favorite shows during naptime. It's better than folding laundry! 

I haven't tried a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. I don't like coffee therefor I don't drink coffee. Give me some Caramel Hot Chocolate any day!!

Well, that's it for me Lovelies!!! That's all I have for now!! Have a great night!!!

~Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment