Image Map

Monday, October 29, 2012

Show and Tell Monday

Hi Lovelies! I'm linking up with Becky for Show and Tell Monday. 

 
 How I met your father.
 
1. Tell us about how and when you met your love and what attracted you most to him.
  
Paul and I have known each other for most of our lives. We went to the same school from grade school through high school. We even had some of the same friends, we just never got together. All of that changed in the Spring of 1993 ( the year that my new life began). We took the same Criminal Justice class at Cameron University in January 1993 and we began dating in March of that same year and we have been together for 16 years. I knew right away that I would spend the rest of my life with him. Without him in my life I don't think I would be where I am today He has helped me grow into a better person and has helped make me the person that I am today. I have put him through alot and it's amazing that he has put up with me for all of these years.

2. Show us the very first {or one of the first} pictures you guys ever took together. {Feel free to show us more than one}

I don't have a picture of us when we first started dating. I really wish I had one!!! 
 
3. Tell us some of your favorite memories that you two had together.

Our first date
Our first kiss
When he first told me that he loved me (he had just had some blood drawn so he slightly wozzy when he those three magical words to me).
When he proposed to me after being together for  16 years. I was also 5 months pregnant.
Our wedding day
The birth of our beautiful daughter  
 
4. Tell us your favorite qualities about this man, what makes him "the one."

His honesty
His strength
Smart 
His determination
His undying love for our daughter   
 
5. Tell us what your "date nights" typically look like.

Our date nights usually consist of watching a movie at home and eating a dessert that I have made.  

Have a wonderful Monday!!!

~Angie  

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the linkup & a new follower. Looking forward to getting to know you.
    > Chelsea
    www.diamondsdogtagsdiapers.com
    @MotoWife

    ReplyDelete