Image Map

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Me Myself and I

As I was blog hopping I came across what looks like to be a fun link up. So, I'm linking up with Amanda , Brenna, Kristen, Shane, Danielle, and Jenna for Me, Myself and I. 



1. What is your favorite season?

My favorite season is actually Fall. I love what Fall brings with it: leaves changing colors, football (Go Cowboys!), Halloween, and of course, Thanksgiving.

2. Talk about the moment that changed your life.

I actually have two moments. The first one would have to be when I left home. I finally became my own person and I had my own life with my boyfriend, who I am married to now. The second moment would have to be the birth of my daughter. She has completely changed me, she made me a better person, and she made me a mom. I love her with all my heart!

3. If you could be any crayola crayon color, what would be and why?

I would have to be purple, just because it is my favorite color. 

4. Describe yourself as a superhero: super power, name, and sidekick.

This is a tough one for me!!! I know I would to invisibility as a superpower, but I have no idea what my superhero name would be or who my side kick would be. 

5. If you had all the money in the world, and could only shop at three stores, where would you shop?

Macys
Super Target
Tiffany's

That was fun!!!! I'm kind of new to the blogging world, so my hope is to meet some new friends and to get to know some amazing women.

~Angie

1 comment:

  1. My favorite season is fall as well! Love everything about it!! And go Cowboys!! lol even though we are currently experiencing growing pains. ;) Stopping by from the link up! :)

    ReplyDelete