Image Map

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies!  We have has semi-busy weekend with a trip to the pumpkin patch! I will have a recap later in the week of our weekend!! It's time to link up with Neely for Sunday Social!! This week is all about books! I love to read so this is perfect for me!
1. What do you value most in life? 
My husband and my daughter
 2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?
The DVR and the cell phone. I don't think an explanation is needed!
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
The number one secrect to a good life would have to be being hones not only with yourself but with others too. 
4.  What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?
How much I love my daughter and my husband. 
 
 5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
My daughter is my first accomplishment. My second accomplishment is one I am working on  right now, my Master's degree in Psychology.
6.  If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
 Rachael McAdams- I think she is a great actress and I love her in The Notebook!

Have a lovely Sunday!! 

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment