Image Map

Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday



Well, it's Monday again.....but we only have 10 days until Halloween! I'm linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday. 

The weather:

 I hope this is how it will be this week!!
 
On my reading pile:

I recently downloaded the kindle for the pc about a week ago, and I'm actually loving it! I have already downloaded three books! I'm so excited to read them!!
 
On my TV:

I finally finished How I Met Your Mother, and now I might start Revenge and Once Upon a Time.

On the menu this week:

Monday-Chicken tenders with pasta and veggies
Tuesday-roast, scalloped potatoes and veggies
Wednesday-stew and cornbread
Thursday-baked potatoes and veggies
Friday-Mexican cornbread and salad
Saturday-smothered steak with mashed potatoes and veggies
Sunday-beans/refried beans and chili with fritos

On my to do list:
  
Laundry
update planners
work on menu plan for the next two weeks
work on online class
catch up on bible studies


What I'm creating:

 I'm working on a blanket and some more bracelets. I'm thinking about making my daughter a tutu!!

Homemaking tips:

 These homemaking tips were taken from Carolina Charm

 1. Use ice cubes to remove dents from carpet


 2. Erase hard water stains with a lemon 

 Looking around the house:

Baby girl is sitting in Daddy's chair watching Caillou (her favorite show) and the living room needs to be vacuumed and the kitchen needs to be cleaned up.

~Angie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment