Image Map

Saturday, October 27, 2012

I love the 80s Saturday: The movie edition

Hi Lovelies!!!! 
As some of you already know I am a child of the 80s. I love everything about the eighties, the hair, the music, the movie, the clothes, and the books. In fact, the theme for my 40th birthday party is all about the 80s!!! Whenever I watch a movie or hear one of my favorite songs it immediately takes me back to the first time that I ever watched the movie or heard the song. For me, it was such a fun time.

I thought it would be fun for me to share some of my favorites from the 80s every Saturday. I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do. Here are some of my favorite movies (this is the short list, I will share more later).


Pretty in Pink (1986). Classic movie!! One of the best of it's time!




The Karate Kid (1984). I still love the orignal and it has one of my first celebrity crushes in it, Ralph Macchio!



Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986). Bueller? Bueller?


The Breakfast Club (1985). The best "detention"movie of all time!



Back to the Future (1985). Love this movie trilogy, one of my favorites!


Sixteen Candles (1984). Jake Ryan, *swoon*. Need I say more?

If you haven't seen any of the movies I highly recommend them. I think you will enjoy them as much as I do!!

Have a nice weekend Lovelies!!!

~Angie



No comments:

Post a Comment