Image Map

Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's Okay Thursday

Hi Lovelies! It's Thursday and you know what that means! It's time for It's Okay Thursday. I'm linking (if I can get to work this time) with Neely again!!!  So here we go!



It's Okay......

that I'm already planning my Thanksgiving menu (and it's not even Halloween yet) and that I already have my grocery list already typed and printed out.

that I'm going to go to Sonic tomorrow while running errands. YAY for coupons!

that I have a 15 page paper due next week (first draft) and I am just now starting on it. I keep telling myself that I will get it written and turned in before Halloween (that's when it's due).

that I have 4 loads of laundry to fold up and put away. This always happens at the end of week and I have just learned to accept it.

that I watch Friends on Nick and Nite every night. It's one of my favorite shows!

Well, that's it for me! What are okay with!!! Happy Thursday Lovelies!!!

~Angie

2 comments:

  1. Newest follower here! I found you through the Thursday link up! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete