Image Map

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Social

All things Fall

I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a few days, my days have been busy, busy, busy. Anyways, today's Sunday Social is all about fall! I loooooove fall. It's actually my favorite season of all of the seasons. To me fall means, warm clothes (jeans, sweaters, boots, scarfs, etc,), Halloween, Thanksgiving, and of course baking. 

I'm linking up with A Complete Waste of Make Up for this week's Sunday Social. Since I always have a problem linking my blog post to her blog post I'm just going to leave you with the link. I don;'t what I'm doing wrong. For some reason, I link her page back to her blog!!!

Here are a few of my Fall Favorites:

1. Football

I love football, especially the NFL. We watch some college football not a whole lot. When we do watch college football we watch the OU Sooners. As for the NFL, it's the Dallas Cowboys (although we may switch teams if they don't start playing better).

 



2. Caramel Hot Chocolate

This is the best hot chocolate I have ever had. It tastes that good!!


3. Fall Clothes


4. Halloween

Halloween is my favorite hoilday!! I cannot wait to decorate our front yard this week. It's going to be so much fun!!


5. Thanksgiving

I also love Thanksgiving! Who can pass up all of the delicious food that comes with it!!

 
 Okay, lovelies! That's all I have for now!! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment