Image Map

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday Randoms (Pinstrest Style)

Hi Lovelies!

I know this a little late........I wanted to do a post of things that I have been thinking about lately using images from pinterest. I plan on making this a weekly post, so here is the first "Wednesday Randoms (Pinterest Style).

1. I love the 80s, especially the movies. The Breakfast Club and The Lost Boys (gotta love The Coreys) are two of my faves.






2. I have been loving the fall weather lately and I have pinned some fall styles that I have fallen in love with.








3. I have been thinking about making some Halloween cookies with the munchkin. Here as some that I would like to make.






So, there you have it. Just some of things that have running through my head lately

The above images were taken from Pinterest!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment