Image Map

Friday, March 8, 2013

Finish the Sentence

Hi Lovelies! 

Friday always seem to be slow in the blogosphere so I thought I would make it interesting and answer a few questions that I found floating around other blogs. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed answering them. 

1. People always tell me that Angelina looks more like her dad then me.

2. In the movie based on my life I would want.....I really don't know who would play me in a movie about my life.

3. Typically, I end up regretting eating at any type of buffet (oh the germs)

4. I always ask to leave of the onion (yuck!)

5. Kim and Kanye really need to keeping making reality shows, because I would watch every single one of them.

6. My parents always reminded me to think before I said anything.

7. Every single day I wish that we lived somewhere else.

8. This one time in college nothing cool happened. I went to a fairly small college where we didn't even have a football team and everyone hated even being there.

9. My grossest habit is biting my nails.

10. My latest white lie was "I really liked that movie".

11. I know all the words to every Bon Jovi song.

12. When I grow up I want to be  on my own food network cooking show, like Rachael Ray.

13. Sexy time is pretty normal around here.

14. I will never ever learn how to knit. It is so frustrating!

15. I think it's hilarious when Angelina makes funny faces at us.

Have a wonderful evening!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment