Image Map

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies!

Happy Easter! I'm linking up with Neely from  A Complete Waste of Makeup for Sunday Social. 

This week's questions:

1. Favorite type of work out to do?


I will be starting this work out (again) on Monday. I tried it a couple of months ago and just stopped doing it, so we'll see how long I will stick with it this time.
 
2. Favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?

3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do?

I really don't know, I guess the one thing that I continuously forget to do is turn off the light before leaving the room. That's all I can think of right now.
 
4. Posts its or phone reminders? Why?

Post its, because I can stick them anywhere!

5. Favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile



~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment