Image Map

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Hi Lovelies! 

This week has been so relaxing for all of us. Since the weather has been so nice we have been spending as much time outside as we possibly can. Yesterday we just sat around relaxed and played outside. I even cleaned and reorganized Angelina's playroom and bedroom. It was a nice and peaceful day. I hope we have many more like yesterday very soon.

So, today,  I thought I would share what I am thankful for.

I am thankful for:

My loving Husband

He has always been there for me when I needed him. He is an awesome husband and and even awesomer ( is that a word) daddy. I am thankful to share my life with him.

My precious little girl

She brings so much joy to my life. I love watching her grow and learn new things. 

Spring Break

It is much needed around here. We really need this time to relax and have to family fun.

What are you thankful for?

~Angie

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment