Image Map

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Guilty Pleasures

Hi Lovelies!

After staring at a blank page for what seemed like forever, I finally decided what to write about in this post. My Guilty Pleasures. We all have them and I know we all secretly enjoy them. So, here are some of my guilty pleasures!

A guilty pleasure is something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it.

Music:

New Kids on the Block- I have always loved their music! 



Spice Girls- Who hasn't sung "Wanne Be" at the top of their lungs!! Love these girls!



Food:

I really one have one guilty pleasure when it comes to food and it's one that I really have to limit myself on. 

Chocolate Chip Cooking dough ice cream 



In general:

Reading a good book is another guilty pleasure of mine. More specific.

Pretty much any book by Stephen King (my favorite author).



Nicholas Sparks books



The Sweet Valley High Series (I'm re-reading these).



TV:

I love reality TV, specially the shows on the E! Channel.

Keeping up with the Kardashians- I never miss this show. I can't help it I love this show and I don't know why!


Married to Jonas



Ice Loves CoCo


I have never really thought about what my guilty pleasures are until now, what are your guilty pleasures?

~Angie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment