Image Map

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Randoms and Bloglovin

Hi Lovelies! 

It has been a great day and a somewhat lazy one at that. We didn't have much to do and just stayed at home and just enjoyed some much needed family time. So, today's post is all about our day. 

Randoms:

The grandparents came by for a visit and helped us cut down one of our trees.

Angelina made a new friend today, a cute beagle puppy came by for a visit.

My current class ends on Wednesday and my next class starts on Thursday.

I'm still working on a few decorations for Angelina's birthday party.

Angelina had her first ice cream cone (she really enjoyed it).

Some Bloglovin business:

I"m sure everyone knows by now that come July 1st Google Reader will be disappearing. I just signed up at Bloglovin' (I'm still learning the ins and outs of it) and I am told that  I can list of all of my favorite reads there. I seems that Bloglovin will keep me up to date on some of my favorite bloggy reads.

So please follow me so I can keep with all of my reads.

 Have a great night!

~Angie

P.S. I'll have to add the Bloglovin link tomorrow since for some reason it is not working right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment