Image Map

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thoughts on a Thursday

Hi Lovelies! 

I hope everyone had a great Wednesday. We had a pretty low key day where I did some housework, played superhero with Angelina, and made an easy supper of baked potatoes and salad. Right now I'm in the middle of planning Angelina's birthday party and trying to decided exactly what to do. So far we have decided on the theme, decorations, and food. 

Theme:

Dora the explorer




Decorations:

Balloons (of course), streamers, tissue paper pompoms, Dora, Boots and Swiper beanies


Oh, and Angelina wants these neat pompom wands:




Food:

I will be putting together a baked potato and salad bar







Now, all I have to do is think of some games for the kids to play and think of some ideas for the favor bags. It has been fun planning it and I hope it comes together the same way that I am envisioning it in my head.

Since it's almost 2am here, it's time for me to hit the sack. The inlaws will be here sometime in the morning to cut down a tree for us. So, have a great day everyone! See ya later!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment