Image Map

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Good Morning

Hi Lovelies! 


 
Good morning to you all. I have been up since 630am and all of housework is finished (before 10am). All I have left to do is one more of laundry and I can have a morning and afternoon with the Little. I'm not used to getting up this early anymore, usually we don't get up until 830am or 9am, I actually forgot that I can get so much done if I would just get up earlier. The one plus to getting up early is that Angelina goes to bed earlier now. I think I'm going to keep us on this schedule from now on. 

I don't have much planned for today. I'm working on some pompom wands for Angelina's birthday and then I need to start scheduling all of the assignments that are due in my next class which starts tomorrow. There's just not much going on today.

Have a great day everyone!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment