Image Map

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Some Firsts

I saw this on a couple of different blogs and thought I join in on the fun, 'cause why not?

Some of my firsts......

First thing you do when you wake up in the morning?

Find my glasses, check on Angelina, then go to the bathroom.]

First thing you do when you get home from work?

My home is my work.

First kiss.

Sadly, I really don't remember it.

First home.

The house Paul and I live in now.

First thing you wanted to be when you grew up?

A teacher



First choice beverage.

Ice cold water


First choice dessert?

Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream

First choice of restaurant?

The Cracker Barrell.


First song that comes to mind.

The theme song from "Smokey and the Bandit", because Angelina has been singing it all day long.


First major purchase.

This is really going to show my age but, we purchased a  VCR when we first lived together.



First job?

Salad girl at a local restaruant when I was in high school

First time you flew on a plane?

I don't really remember it, but I was four and my mom, by brother and I were going to Florida to visit my grandparents. I remember the plane was loud.

First real "big girl" job?

I was a department secretary at my local college.

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment